The Westermo SDI-550 is a simple unmanaged 5-port 10/100Base-TX Ethernet switch. Its compact IP31 rated aluminum case allows the unit to be fitted into a very small space on an industry standard DIN rail.
The Westermo SDI-550 can operate with variable power sources being able to accept AC 18 ~ 27 V or DC 18 ~ 32 V on a removable connector block.
A single relay output is provided to allow port link down events to be indicated, This function is configured by a simple DIP switch. The switch requires no user setup and will immediately start to operate on power up. The 3.22 Gbit/s switch core ensures that no data delay occurs within the switch.
- 5-port 10/100 TX Compact Fast Ethernet switch
- 3.2 Gbit/s Switch Fabric with excellent data exchange performance
- Variable power input, AC 18 – 27 V / DC 18 – 32 V
- Fault relay alarm
- Aluminum case with IP-31 grade protection
- –25 ~ 70ºC operating temperature
- Model: SDI-550