The Westermo SDI-541 is an industrial fast Ethernet switch with four 10/100Base-TX ports and one 100Base-FX port. Two versions are available with the SC2 variant capable of data transmission over 2 km with multi-mode fibre or 30 km by single-mode fibre using the SC30 model. Its compact IP31 rated aluminum case allows the unit to be fitted into a very small space on an industry standard DIN rail.
The Westermo SDI-550 can operate with variable power sources being able to accept AC 18 ~ 27 V or DC 18 ~ 32 V on a removable connector block.
A single relay output is provided to allow port link down events to be indicated, This function is configured by a simple DIP switch. The switch requires no user setup and will immediately start to operate on power up. The 3.22 Gbit/s switch core ensures that no data delay occurs within the switch.
- 4-ports 10/100 TX and 1 multi-mode or single-mode Fibre Compact Fast Ethernet Switch
- 3.2Gbit/s Switch Fabric with excellent data exchange performance
- Variable power input, AC 18 – 27 V / DC 18 – 32 V
- Fault relay alarm
- Aluminum case with IP-31 grade protection
- –10 ~ 60ºC operating temperature
- Model: SDI-541-MM-SC2