MAXIMUS MPX is an ex-proof PTZ camera that offers superior image quality and exceptional precision even in poorly lighted environments. This ex camera is ideal for effective video surveillance and process control in harsh settings where the presence of gases or flammable dust can create a potentially explosive environment. A reality often found in the oil and gas industries or marine and industrial sectors. The area is always monitored, thanks to the speed and detection accuracy of the target. MAXIMUS MPX offers maximum resistance against corrosion thanks to construction in AISI 316L stainless steel and micro-shot peened and electro-polished surfaces. The WASEX washer kit, with tank and pump controlled by an ex-proof solenoid valve, allows flawless and maintenance-free cleaning of the front glass. The MAXIMUS MPX series products are Lloyd's Register Type Approval System Test Specification Number 1 certified and therefore can be used in Marine and Offshore applications for environmental categories ENV1, ENV2, ENV3, and ENV5 (eg. passenger ships, open-air decks, closed spaces, and technical areas that may be subject to the heat generated by other equipment, potentially explosive areas, docking procedures).
- Certifications for use in Zone 1 and 2, Group IIC T6 (Gas), and in Zone 21 and 22, Group IIIC T85° (Dust)
- Integrated Day/Night camera and wiper
- Analogue and IP H.264/AVC, ONVIF-S, versions
- Up to 2 simultaneous video streams (IP-based version)
- Total control through Videotec's PTZ assistant (IP-based version)
- Model: MAXIMUS MPX