Proxim’s Tsunami® XP-10100 is a single endpoint solution delivering high-performance outdoor WiFi. By combining a near-line-of-sight Point-to-Multipoint Subscriber Unit (SU) with an ORiNOCO® Access Point into a single unit, outdoor hotspots can enable rapid and reliable deployment. The Tsunami® XP-10100 is designed explicitly for the Wireless Internet Service Provider but is equally suited to delivering campus-wide connectivity.
- Point-to-Multipoint system that delivers up to 866 Mbps data rate and covers distances up to 10 miles (16 km)
- 802.11b/g/n Access Point that delivers 300 Mbps data rate
- Dual IPv4 and IPv6 stack for evolution to tomorrow’s networks
- Triple level login with monitoring, simplified or advanced web interface
- Built-in feature rich network protocols for bridging, routing and gateway functionality
- Model: Tsunami XP-10150-BS1-WD