The Quickbridge® 10250 BeamX radios speed deployment of point-to-point networks by eliminating the complicated and time-consuming antenna alignment process. The intelligent beam steering technology first used in our Multi-point Base station, the Multipoint 10250 BSX has been adapted to enable easy and cost-effective installation. Now a rough alignment between endpoints is enough for the unit to take control of the setup, as the Quickbridge® 10250 manages, and maintains the fine tuning for optimum Signal to Noise Ratio. In urban nLOS conditions, BeamX QB can help find the right reflection angle from a nearby wall or building to facilitate connectivity. The always-on BeamX intelligence ensures the link remains optimized to take full advantage of the systems high throughput capability. The BeamX solution combined with the secondary look-ahead scan radio improves performance even in high RF interference environments.
- Point to Point link that delivers up to 866 Mbps data rate and covers distances up to 10 miles (16 km)
- AES 128 encryption (Upgradeable to AES 256), Radius authentication, and highly-secure remote management via SSL/TLS1.2, SSH, and SNMPv3
- Service flow-based QoS with deep packet inspection (DPI) to ensure critical data arrives with priority
- Built-in feature-rich network protocols for IPv4 and IPv6 bridging, routing, and gateway functionality
- 867 Mbps, MIMO 2x2, BeamX antenna, SmartScan radio
- Model: Tsunami QB-10250-LKX-WD