Best security features
Secure Product delivery
Hassle free returns
COHU 3212-2000 Body Temperature Measurement And Radiometric Detection Camera
Temperature Measurement or Radiometry is a technology that can provide benefits in a wide range of applications.
Thermal cameras that employ temperature measurement features have enabled organizations to deploy solutions for security and protection, as well as predictive maintenance, cost effectiveness, firefighting support, game management, and search and rescue.
CohuHD Costar 3210HD series is a state of the art observation system, boasting an incredibly easy installation with day and night capabilities and ONVIF support for full seamless third party integration. Equipped with thermal and visible-light channels for day and night surveillance, the 3120HD series meets global ONVIF standards to ensure interoperability of hardware and software products for easy integration to both existing and new infrastructures, regardless of manufacturer.
The 3210HD series of cameras is a broad portfolio of high performance outdoor rated cameras for 24/7 perimeter surveillance, observation, and monitoring of critical infrastructure, sensitive sites and body temperature measurements.
- IRFPA uncooled micro bolometer technology
- 320 x 240 um Resolution/Pixel Size
- Superior thermal sensitivity 50 mK @ F1.0
- On-board temp-detection algorithm
- Accuracy 0.3°C
- Body detection, up to 16 Targets
- Response Time 50ms
- 14 color palettes
- Visible spectrum daytime color camera
- HD 1920 x 1080 image quality
- Autofocus, wide view optics
- Supports daytime thermal imaging for improved situational awareness
- 1/1.9” CMOS Sensor
- 46° x 35° AFoV
- Model: 3212-2000
Product Views: 1452
Ex Tax: $0.00