X2 extreme panels are certified by all major classification societies. Designed to perform in rugged outdoor environments and in hazardous areas where gases, vapors, and dust are present. Extended environmental capabilities include operating temperatures from -30°C to +70°C, high vibrations and high-pressure wash-downs.
X2 extreme panels are available in 7, 12 and 15 inches, all in 3 versions: Panel mount standard and high-performance versions, and fully sealed high-performance versions. All high-performance versions offer high brightness display and optional integrated CODESYS PLC functionality.
- 1280 × 800 pixels (16:10)
- TFT-LCD touch screen
- 1.5 GB application memory
- Ethernet 1x100 Mbit
- -30°C to +70°C operating temperature
- DNV GL, KR, LR, ABS, CCS, BV, NK marine approvals
- UL Class I Div 2, ATEX/IECEx Zone 2,22
- Model: X2 extreme 12