Nexto Xpress is a powerful compact Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) part of Nexto Series family of controllers and I/O modules. Nexto Xpress delivers high-speed processing power in a compact design with embedded I/O. There are several options to choose from, allowing the best solution for entry-level applications.
This product portfolio targets small control systems, offering models containing from a few digital inputs and outputs up to options with 43 I/O points concentrated in a single controller, including analog inputs and outputs with temperature support (RTD sensors). In case of additional I/O needs, the system can be easily expanded through CANopen using the Remote I/O Mode. This mode transforms the product into a non-programmable slave I/O device, which can then be connected to a XP3xx controller with CANopen Manager protocol. It can also be expanded using other available ports like Ethernet and RS-485.
Nexto Xpress is suitable for small applications and remote distributed I/O. It may be applied in verticals such as infrastructure, building automation, water, wastewater, food, textiles, factory automation, machines and several other OEM solutions. Additionally, it is an ideal solution for complementing big applications and along with Nexto Series portfolio, extending the range of applications using the same technology and engineering environment. This is a great advantage for OEMs and systems integrators with needs of small to large applications.
- Compact design
- DIN rail mount
- High-speed 32-bit ARM-based processor
- 10/100 Mpbs Ethernet interface with protocols like OPC UA, EtherNet/IP, MODBUS and MQTT (full list on this document)
- CAN interface
- User web pages (Webvisu)
- Remote I/O Mode, allowing I/O expansion through CANopen
- High density of I/O (43 I/O points)
- Optoisolated digital inputs
- Optoisolated transistor digital outputs
- Multi-purpose analog inputs (voltage and current)
- RTD analog inputs
- USB Host port
- LEDs for inputs/outputs state indication and diagnostics
- Real-time clock (RTC)
- Model: BCS-XP325